Underwater Navigator Diver
Knowing where you are – underwater – and where you’re going comes in real handy, especially if you’re looking for an object or locating that beautiful reef that you heard about. If you’re a PADI Open Water Diver (PADI Junior Open Water Diver or equivalent) and at least 12, then this program is for you. During your PADI Underwater Navigator program you’ll go on three open water dives familiarizing yourself with the skills, knowledge, planning, organization, procedures, techniques, problems, hazards and enjoyment of underwater navigation.
– Procedures and techniques for planning, organizing underwater navigation
and problems and hazards associated.
– Methods of estimating
– Natural navigation techniques.
– How to use underwater patterns.
dive site relocation techniques.
compass navigation techniques.
The elective Navigation dive conducted during your Adventures In Diving program may count toward this specialty at the discretion of the instructor.
- Download the PADI Discover Scuba® Diving Participant Statement
- Enrol in a PADI Discover Scuba Diving course
- Read the FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions).
- Browse the PADI Learning Chart.